Learner Reviews & Feedback for Internet of Things V2: DragonBoard™ bring up and community ecosystem by University of California San Diego
About the Course
Do you want to develop skills to prototype embedded products using state-of-the-art technologies? In this course you will build a hardware and software development environment to guide your journey through the Internet of Things specialization courses. We will use the DragonBoard™ 410c single board computer (SBC).
This is the first in a series of courses where you will learn both the theory and get the hands-on development practice needed to prototype Internet of Things products. This course is suitable for a broad range of learners.
This course is for you if:
- You want to learn how to use learn how to use Linux for embedded purposes.
- You want to pivot your career towards the design and development of Internet of Things enabled products
- You are an entrepreneur, innovator or member of a DIY community
After completing this course, you will be able to:
1) Know where you can find resources and help in the 96Boards ecosystem.
2) Describe the DragonBoard™ 410c peripherals, I/O expansion capabilities, Compute (CPU and Graphics) capabilities, and Connectivity capabilities.
3) Understand how to navigate and make use of the Linux terminal.
4) Configure at least one integrated development environment (IDE) for developing software.
5) Make use of Git and GitHub for version control purposes.
6) Create and build projects that interface with sensors and actuators through GPIO and Arduino....
1 - 8 of 8 Reviews for Internet of Things V2: DragonBoard™ bring up and community ecosystem