Learner Reviews & Feedback for Setting Clear Expectations by Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP)
About the Course
Welcome to Leading StandOut Teams: Setting Clear Expectations.
This course will explore how to follow the practice shared by the world’s best team leaders - frequent 1:1s. We'll take a look at how to provide clarity to your team about their roles, and then explore how you as a team leader can provide the information people need to do their jobs well — not just data and guidance, but also your observations about where they’re at their best.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Construct effective check-ins with team members.
- Compare feedback vs. Coaching.
- Confirm team members have clarity about what’s crucial to doing their jobs.
- Define feedback vs. Coaching.
- Analyze what impact your and your team’s roles have on the work environment and provide clarity to your team about their roles.
- Identify what celebration looks like at your company and determine how to reward the right behaviors for more of the same.
One: Weekly Check-Ins. Explore how to follow the practice shared by the world’s best team leaders: frequent 1:1 conversation about near-term future work.
Two: Creating Role Clarity. Learn how do the roles you play set the tone, create the environment, and establish the culture that impacts the entire team. Take a look at how to provide clarity to your team about their roles.
Three: Sharing Information. Explore how you as a team leader can provide the information people need to do their jobs well — not just data and guidance, but also your observations about where they’re at their best.
This is a beginner's course, intended for team leaders with an interest in Leading StandOut Teams. It includes lecture videos by StandOut Strengths Coaches, practice quizzes, graded quizzes, peer-reviewed assignments, discussion prompts, and activity guides to facilitate ongoing learning and provide a structure to make sense of learning so that it can be embedded into real change.
To succeed in this course, you should be willing to self-reflect and open to shifting perspectives. Making the effort will result in a positive and fulfilling response....