Learner Reviews & Feedback for Programming Fundamentals in Kotlin by Meta
About the Course
Practice and expand on the fundamentals of programming that are core to any language as well as the unique aspects of Kotlin syntax. You will work with data types, functions, conditionals, operators, collections-arrays, variables and loops.
Furthermore, you will declare and initialize different types of variables and explain their scope as well as create arrays and collections in Kotlin. You’ll create control flow patterns using conditionals and loops. There will be opportunities to practice using structs and classes while considering best cases for both. Discover deeper ways to use objects in Kotlin through exploring interfaces and classes.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
• Describe basic types and variables
• Explain numbers in Kotlin
• Explain what conditions are
• Describe how to use loops
• Explain the concept of a function
• Differentiate between a parameter and an argument
• Explain that a function can return a value and describe how it works
• Explain the difference between a class, an object and a type
• Differentiate between various visibility modifiers
• Describe the use of collections in programming
• Identify which collection type to use in any given situation
• Explain the difference between List, Set and Map
• Synthesize the skills you gained from the course to create code for the Bank Account project.
This is a beginner course for learners who would like to prepare themselves for a career as an Android developer using Kotlin. To succeed in this course, you do not need prior web development experience, only basic internet navigation skills and an eagerness to get started with coding....
1 - 4 of 4 Reviews for Programming Fundamentals in Kotlin