By Dan T•
Feb 14, 2023
This was not a well-done class. It is filled with numerous errors that bring down its quality dramatically. Not only does it have writing errors practically everywhere, but it also has incorrect answers on a large number of the quizzes. I do not understand why the teacher or EC-Council would allow such a poorly constructed course to be released to the public. Someone should have proofread all the writing to fix the numerous spelling mistakes and broken English, as well as fact-checked all the quizzes to verify that the correct answers were credited and the incorrect answers weren't. The course seems outdated, too, by using older versions of the software. I only gave it two stars, since I'm sure someone possibly could get use out of the course because it does seem to go into pretty good depth (as far as I can tell) into making webpages using the MEAN stack, but the numerous flaws bring it down, so I can't recommend it at all, since there are better courses out there than this one.
By Muhammad H•
Mar 8, 2023
1. Comprehensive Course Content: The course covers all aspects of MEAN stack development, including MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, and NodeJS. The content is organized and structured in a way that is easy to understand and follow.
2. Real-World Projects: The course includes practical projects that give you hands-on experience in building secure web applications. The projects are designed to challenge you and reinforce what you've learned.
3. Expert Instructors: The instructors are highly skilled and experienced in MEAN stack development. They are passionate about teaching and are available to answer your questions and provide guidance throughout the course.
4. Security Focused: The course emphasizes security best practices throughout the development process. This is essential in today's world where cybersecurity threats are becoming more prevalent.
5. Valuable Investment: The course is a valuable investment in your career development. It equips you with the skills and knowledge needed to become a highly sought-after Full Stack MEAN Developer.
Overall, the Secure Full Stack MEAN Developer course is an excellent choice for anyone looking to develop their skills in MEAN stack development. The course content is comprehensive, the projects are practical, the instructors are knowledgeable, and the emphasis on security best practices is highly valuable. I highly recommend this course with a five-star rating.
By Abhishek K S•
Mar 13, 2023
good course for full stack development.
By AKHIL M•
Mar 13, 2023
By Mahitha C V•
Mar 1, 2023
By Manoranjan� S•
Feb 1, 2023
By Viktoriia A•
Mar 19, 2023
Good course. But it will be better if there is presented more examples how to install software for course on MacOS.